Sunday, July 8, 2007



There were a lot of things that went wrong in my room yesterday. The AC wasn't working, the remote control was out of battery, and the bathroom had a leak. So I asked the resort employee to report my problems. When I returned to my room in the late afternoon, I was very happy to see that everything was fixed. To my surprise, there was a very cute heart shaped decoration made with towel and red flowers on my bed. (see pic on the left) To show my appreciation to their attentiveness, I ripped a piece of my notebook and wrote down a very decorative "Gracias!" and put it next to the heart before I left this morning. When I returned back to my room after an exhausting day, I was surprised to see a beautiful, more elaborated heart decoration on my bed. (see pic on the right) I am definitely feeling the love in DR.

No comments: